Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bumps slowly smoothing out

Ok, another week, definite improvement. Taking the Minocin MR twice a day now, and flares are minimal. Still there, but really SMALL flares, rather than debilitating ones. Waiting for the new order of Minocin brand capsules (not the Modified Release) to come in...probably another two weeks. Meanwhile at least I can pretty much ignore these little flares (last nite the knuckles on my right hand swelled up a bit...again, not enough to cause any complete incapacitation of the hand, just enough to FEEL it, as tho it is a REMINDER that the RA is STILL THERE). Just heard back from someone who switched from Methotrexate (was causing severe liver damage) to minocin (using the Triax brand, covered by insurance, lucky gal!). It has been about 8 months now, and she feels better than she has in years. Is doing gardening (able to use her hands and DIG in the garden). Her Rheumatologist had told her it would not work. She sees him again in a couple of months. I am SO EXCITED that someone else was able to stop taking a toxic drug and start on the antibiotic protocol and GET BETTER!! Wish I had a ton of money...I would run ADS ON TV to promote this treatment!!(Seems the only way to get the word out).  Maybe I will win the lottery, and I would definitely do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment